Welcome!

Hello and welcome to MC-avalon.
Please read the rules and terms before posting a comment.
Have fun! ~Gamesaucer~

Please send images. See attribution for more info.

Adventuremaps

I'm making a few adventuremaps and some texturepacks and mods to go with them. (Nothing spectacular: just mods to change item names and stuff.)

I think I'll upload a few samples of it. I'm currently working on an adventuremap in which you start with "diamond" (wood sword, leather armor), later you'll get "obsidian" (stone sword, chain armor), then "corrupt" (iron), and finally "Rainbow" (diamond). You can also find Fury, the broken blade of Justice.

I might just make gold ingots "fury shards" and a stick the broken blade so you can make it whole. I'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment